QISPOS-Nr.: 63350 – MOSES-Nr.: #40385 – VVZ-Nr.: 0433 L 370
- Prof. Dr. Marc Alexa
- Bachelor seminar: 12:00 – 14:00
- Master seminar: 14:00 – 16:00
- Start: 17 Oct. 2022 – End: 14 Feb. 2023 (irregular meetings)
- Location: MAR 6.051
- Please see schedule in ISIS
- Project – 2 SWS, 3 ECTS
- Portfolio Examination
- The course gives a brief overview of the basic ideas and several recent developments in this field. Students will work in small teams on a chosen topic and present the basics of their topic in an intermediate talk. Finally, each team will implement a recent research paper and present their topic, application and results in a concluding talk. Both efficiency of the underlying algorithms as well as robustnessare important aspects in this course. Grading will be based on all aspects of performance.
- Interest in computer graphics and geometry (ideally you attended CG1 and CG2).
- Basic linear algebra background and solid programming skills are a plus.
- Please register for the course in ISIS until 17 Oct. 2022.