QISPOS-Nr.: 63350 – VVZ-Nr.: 0433 L 370
- Prof. Dr. Marc Alexa
- Mondays – 12:00 – 14:00
- Start: 14 Oct. 2019 – End: 10 Feb. 2020 (weekly)
- Room: MAR 6.051
- Seminar – 2 SWS, 3 ECTS
- Portfolio examination
- The course gives a brief overview of the basic ideas and several recent developments in this field. Students will work in small teams on a chosen topic and present the basics of their topic in an intermediate talk. Finally, each team will implement a recent research paper and present their topic, application and results in a concluding talk. Both efficiency of the underlying algorithms as well as robustnessare important aspects in this course. Grading will be based on all aspects of performance.
- Interest in computer graphics and geometry (ideally you attended CG1 and CG2).
- Basic linear algebra background and solid programming skills are a plus.
- Please register for the course in ISIS until 13 Oct. 2019.