Modul-Nr.: 62450 – VVZ-Nr.: 0433 L 370
Topic: Digital Geometry Processing
- Prof. Dr. Marc Alexa
- Fridays 10:00am – 12:00am
- Start: 17 Oct. 2014 – End: 13 Feb. 2015
- Room: E-N 727 on 17 Oct. 2017
- Room: E-N 711(regular)
- Seminar – 2 SWS
- Course structure: Seminar – 2 SWS
- Details: The course gives a brief overview of the basic ideas and several recent developments in this field. Students will work in small teams on a chosen topic and present the basics of their topic in an intermediate talk. Finally, each team will implement a recent research paper and present their topic, application and results in a concluding talk. Both efficiency of the underlying algorithms as well as robustnessare important aspects in this course. Grading will be based on all aspects of performance.
- Interest in computer graphics and geometry (ideally you attended CGI + CGII). Basic linear algebra background and solid programming skills are a plus.
- Please register for the course in ISIS 2.