QISPOS-Nr.: 63350 – VVZ-Nr.: 0433 L 370
- Prof. Dr. Marc Alexa
- Mondays 10:00-12:00
- Start: 24 Oct. 2016 – End: 13 Feb. 2017 (weekly)
- Room: MAR 6.051
- Seminar – 2 SWS
- Course structure: Seminar – 2 SWS
- Details: The course gives a brief overview of the basic ideas and several recent developments in this field. Students will work in small teams on a chosen topic and present the basics of their topic in an intermediate talk. Finally, each team will implement a recent research paper and present their topic, application and results in a concluding talk. Both efficiency of the underlying algorithms as well as robustnessare important aspects in this course. Grading will be based on all aspects of performance.
- Interest in computer graphics and geometry (idealy you attended CGI + CGII).
- Basic linear algebra background and solid programing skills are a plus.
- Please register for the course in ISIS until 16 October 2016.